April 28, 2010

Harlan at 6 months

I have been meaning to create this post for about 3 weeks now. Technically Harlan turned 6 mos on April 7th. We have had lost going on since then so I am just now getting this posted.

Harlan has acquired a few nick names but the one that has stuck is Harlie. In fact if you follow me on Facebook you will see that I almost always call him Harlie. I think it is cute and fits him!

Here is a picture of all my kiddos!
They all love Harlie so much and love posing for pictures with him!


At his 6 mo well-baby visit he weighed 15 pounds 4 ounces
And was 27 1/8 inches tall. Long and lean!


He is a very happy baby that rarely cries.
He smiles alot and likes to watch his brothers and sister run amuck.

Harlie has a great relationship with each one of his siblings. He espeically loves to roll around with Mason on the floor. And Mason has the ability to make Harlie laugh out loud!

Harlie has 3 teeth. 2 on the bottom that he got in his 4th month and 1 on top that he recently cut. He is working on the other top tooth. Teething has been a challenge for him and teh only time really that he is inconsolable. He responds well to pain relieves though.

Harlie is also eating soild foods like a champ. We started with jarred purees and now have moved onto table foods. He likes fruits and veggies and loves to self feed. He really loves pancakes smeared with my homemade strawberry jam and cut into little squares that he can self feed.

Harlie is such a joy and has fit seamlessly into our family. I am so happy that he has completed our family so perfectly. At the beginning of the month Tim got a vasectomy so we are done having babies. It just feels so right and we are thrilled to have taken that step. I am just savoring every baby moment with Harlie. They grow so fast and he is the last of my babies!

No comments: