May 22, 2010

Harlan's water birth

So I have put together a video of Harlan's waterbirth. It is mostly a picture montage of photos taken during my pregnancy and also my labor and the birth. There is a 30 sec video clip in the middle of the montage of the actual moment of birth. It is not "graphic" but you do see my butt! So if you would rather not see that then don't watch the video. I will say that is is taken from the side and is very tasteful! The whole video is in B & W. The music is nice and all in all I am very proud of the work I put into this video. Enjoy and please comment!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, thanks so much! It's beautiful!

The elation on your face when you turned over and took Harlan in your hands reminded me about how in that moment you forget how hard the last 4, 6, 12, 24 hours was. :) There is nothing quite like natural birth endorphins!

cyell said...

that was absolutely amazing. i'll admit it, i cried lol. thank you so much for sharing that with me.

Crystal D said...

Wow that was wonderful. You did a great job. Made me all teary eyed love ya

Marcia Seever said...

Amazing video Jennifer! Beautifully edited and perfect music. What a great experience to have shared with the world. I'm so impressed with you and your family and the love that surrounds all of you. The time and attention you spend with your kids is admirable and the love you express for your husband is enviable. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. You have a knack for writing. I cried for Kali and could feel your and the kids pain in her loss and I could almost smell the tye-dye cakes baking. Thank you for a most interesting journey!