September 21, 2008

Katie

Katie is our friend and babysitter extraordinaire! The kids love her. We love her. She loves us! She spent quite a bit of time over the summer with us. We hung out and BBQ'ed and even spent the 4th of July together in Sandpoint with my family.

Katie is a Senior in high school this year. She needed a photographer to take her Senior pictures. I happen to know an extremely talented and beautiful photographer! So I called my dear friend Megan Owens and she was happy to schedule a photo shoot with Katie. I was able to join Katie and Megan at their photo shoot. It was a privilege and an honor to see Megan and Katie work so well together to take such beautiful pictures. Katie is a beautiful girl to start with, but Megan really brings Katie's inner beauty out in these photographs. I am posting these pictures with permission from Katie. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do.
This one is my favorite of the whole shoot! She looks so beautiful and I love the metal wall behind her. The colors look awesome. It is just my favorite!
Here are 2 that capture Katie's personality. She has such a coy smile on her face.

These 2 pictures are just fun. The graffiti on the wall is rebellious and has great texture. Love them both!

This is my other favorite! She looks so grown up and sophisticated. She is simply beautiful!



1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the kind words. :0) Katie was a joy to work with. She was an easy shoot and a beautiful girl. I really enjoyed working with her. :0)
Love ya!
MO (in Missouri!) ;0)