September 1, 2008

Rainbow & Sara's 33rd b-day

On August 21st I was at my Mom's in Post Falls. It was rainy and cold, but after the rain passed we got to see the most beautiful rainbow. We could see both ends of the rainbow but it was so massive I couldn't get the whole thing in the picture on my camera. When I saw the rainbow I immediately thought of my best friend Sara. She has a special connection to rainbows. So I took a few pictures of the rainbow just in case Sara did not get a chance to view it herself.



The next day was my friend Sara's birthday. She was coming over to my house to spend the day with us. I wanted to bake and decorate a cake for her but I had no ideas or creative thoughts. Well, that is until I saw the rainbow pictures on my camera! So I decided to make Sara a Rainbow Cake for her 33rd birthday!

I need to work on my writing with icing skills! LOL!

My kids, Her kids and I sang Happy birthday to her.


Sara Blows out her candles!



Sara and her kids.
L to R: Sierra, Keagan, Sara and Rowan

Here is a group shot. Thank Goodness for my self timer on the camera!

L to R: Sierra, Jasmyn, Kaleb, Keagan, Sara, Rowan, Mason, & Jen

Happy Birthday Sara! We really enjoyed spending your day with you! We love you and wish you many happy birthdays for years and years to come!!!!

No comments: