November 4, 2008

All I want for Christmas is.....

a Sizzix! Well and the dies that come with it!!!!! THIS is the one I want!!! It works with all the different Sizzix dies.

I love paper crafts. I started doing scrape booking a while back. I have never been all the good at it. I can journal and I can take the pictures, but putting them together..... well that is more my friend Stephanie's department. Now that I have kids I have been more excited about all the cool things you can do with paper since they LOVE doing paper crafts. And then yesterday I got a special treat.

I was volunteering at Jasmyn's school. Ms. Casey wanted me to go cut some shapes out on the die cutter for some upcoming lessons/themes for her classroom. I had never used a die cutter before. And WOWZA are they cool! I made Snowmen and stars and turkeys and snowflakes and mittens. So today I went back in with my own paper and used the machine to make butterflies, flowers, stars, snowmen, Christmas trees, flower pots, and dinosaurs! It was so fun. And while I was cutting away I realized why so many scrapebookers use die cutters! They are so fun and easy. And with a little imagination.... my scrapebook pages might even look like someone older than 5 put them together!!

So if you are interested in checking it out, go to www.sizzix.com. Also they sell the dies on ebay! I think Tim is gonna buy the machine for me for Christmas. I told him for at least a year or so he will never have to ask me what I want to holidays... my answer will always be Sizzix dies!

No comments: