November 23, 2008

Full weekend!

I had every intention to blog about something meaningful this weekend. In fact I was going to write up my birth stories, just because I like retelling the story. LOL! But alas I got busy with the rest of my life! I did laundry, cleaned my house, reorganized the playroom, did a paper craft with the kids, made zucchini bread with Kaleb and painted Jasmyn's finger and toe nails! Oh and I am working on a Christmas project that I will share on here in January!!!! *whew* Yeah it was a productive weekend.


Here is the papercaft:

The kids and I painted the feathers and then I painted the turkey. After everything was dry I stapled it to the wall in my dinning room. Gobble Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving!
I promise to get back to my birth stories in the next few days. With Thanksgiving Day approaching I have pies to make, Groceries to buy, and a bird to thaw. So I will be around and about. Plus I have Christmas presents to finish and wrap!
Can't wait for January! Then maybe I can blow out one end of the candle. LOL!

No comments: