December 4, 2008

For the bargain basement price of $637

Yup that is right... by traveling 22 miles over to CDA I can get the HSG done for $637 bucks compared to the $1200 at our local hospital. Oh and the scheduler had pity on me and got me scheduled for THIS MONDAY!!!!!! See you have to have the HSG done prior to ovulation. They like to schedule the tests for days 9-12 of your cycle counting from the first day of your period. Luckily they had a spot open on Monday since I am on day 8 of my cycle right now!

Oh and the imaging center over in CDA allows you to make a payment on the day of service and then gives you 90 days to pay the rest. If you can't pay it in 90 days then they offer payment plans. I am fairly sure we can pay it off within 90 days, since I am working a few extra days in December and January.

So all systems are a go!!!!!

Now off to find someone online or IRL that has had the HSG done. I need to know how bad it is gonna be. The idea of a tech inserting a tube inside and through my closed cervix is not all that appealing. Yikes. But hey, it can't hurt worse than natural childbirth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just testing comments. A few readers have said they can't leave comments.