December 18, 2008

9 years

Happy 9th Anniversary, Tim! I love you so much!

Just thought we should take a trip down memory lane.....

We look so in love. I'm so glad you STILL look at me like that!



The Kiss! I wish you were home to lay one on me right now!


Our "Officiant" Kathy!
9 years and I would do it all again in a heartbeat!
He only got a little frosting on my face!
These photos say so much about us. We still are in love. We still love to kiss and we still use humor and laughter to make it through! I am so glad that TODAY after all these short years and 3 kids later that we can say "I love you" with the same and probably deeper emotion as we did on our wedding day 9 years ago!
I love you baby!

1 comment:

Megan said...

It seems like only yesterday!!!!! I hope you guys have a great anniversary. Love ya!