March 31, 2009

Name suggestions?????

We do not know what our little baby bray #4 is yet in terms of gender. But either boy or girl our baby needs a name. Tim & I have in the past really struggled with the names of our children. With Kaleb we fought so much that we ended up playing a name game that allowed all our family and friends to vote on their favorite of 4 names. That was honestly how Kaleb got his name. You all named him!
With Jasmyn it was different. Tim heard the name Jasmyn and loved it. I remember he came home and just said "if we have a girl her name is Jasmyn". He just kept up on it and eventually her name grew on me. Kaleb & Jasmyn's middle names are family names so that was easy.

Mason's name is a little different. It has a whole 6 degrees of seperation theme to Nicholas Cage. Nicholas Cage did 2 movies that either had a character named Mason (ConAir) or was about the Free Masons (National Treasure). One night I was flipping through the baby name book and came across the name Mason. Both Tim and I thought of the movies of our favorite actor Nicholas Cage and agreed we loved that name. Mason's middle name is Alexander. Tim has always loved the name Xander, but I hated it! Kaleb wanted to name Mason after his favorite character Alex, on the Disney movie Madagascar. So we combined the two suggestions and named him Mason Alexander.

Now we are pregnant with Baby #4 and this baby needs a name. So I wanted to open up the opportunity for you to make suggestions. Now I am not saying that I will use your name or that you will get naming rights, but if you have a name that you think fits in with the rest of the kids, or you just really think would work, please email me and let me know! The name of course has to hold up againist Tim's scrutiny (which can be fierce) and we will make the final decision. But I would love some suggestions from people that we love and that love us!

So please feel free to comment here, send me an email, comment on Facebook or text me your suggestions for either a boy or girl name!

1 comment:

Crystal D. said...

Well ya know Crystal is a pretty name for a girl lol j/k I like Christina or if I was to have another baby I would want to name her Serenity Rose I know Tim probably hates the name lol. For a boy maybe Daniel? or Kody? Good luck with the names!