July 15, 2008

Fried!

My Grandma used to say (while holding her fingers about 2 inches apart) " A chicken's head is only THIS big and it knows when to come in out of the sun!"
Well Grandma I am sorry, but you are right! And I learned my lesson (again)! I was at the park with our family celebrating Jasmyn's 4th birthday and I got a sunburn. And I have no excuse. I put sunscreen on my kids and even had the sunscreen out while we were at the park. I could of just sprayed some on myself. I even offered some to my Aunt Terrie. But did I take the 2 seconds to apply it to my own skin??? NOPE!
So here is what I get.......



Lobster, Crispy, Fried, Burnt.
Next time I swear I will wear sunscreen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! I know it happens at least once a year to me as well.You would think we would learn right lol. Don't worry maybe it'll turn into a wonderful tan

Anonymous said...

O.M. figgin' G!!
OUCH.