July 15, 2008

Jasmyn Turns 4!

Today is Jasmyn's Birthday! She turns 4! She was born at 5:09 in the morning. I can remember how awesome it was to give birth to a baby GIRL! We didn't know she was a girl until she was born. I remember feeling so happy and elated that I got my Princess! And who could ask for more with her cute little button nose, blond curly hair and her spit fire personality?!?!? I just love her and am so proud to be her Mom.
Happy Birthday Jasmyn, Mommy loves you!
We started off her birthday celebration with Blueberry pancakes. She had asked me to make them the night before for breakfast, but when it actually came time to eat them, well she was a bit grumpy form being woken up by Kaleb. He was WAY excited that it was her birthday and went in and sang Happy Birthday to her before she was awake. She DID NOT appreciate being woken up like that! LOL! So breakfast was a bust. But hey I tried!
Then we went and picked up Future so we could visit with him and he could celebrate Jasmyn's birthday with us! We also met up with Terrie, Ashley, Trinity, Emily, Micah and my Mom. We went to a park that has a splash pad and a jungle gym for the kids to play in. Here are some pictures of the kids playing.
Future on top of the world!
Jasmyn on the swings!
Then we ate some lunch. Jasmyn choose PB & J sandwiches, Cheetos, Watermelon, String cheese and apple juice for our menu.
After lunch Tim arrived. He had to work tonight so he slept for the beginning part of the party. Tim brought presents with him for Jasmyn. She got a new Leapster, a game, and a carrying case. She also got a new play shopping cart.
Her is the carrying case for the Leapster.

Future playing with the bows from the presents.

Jasmyn with her shopping cart!

Mason in a party hat!

Ashley walked away to say Hi to a friend and Trinity decided to follow her. Here is Trinity walking up a hill.
Ashley coming back to get her.
A few days ago I asked Jasmyn what she wanted me to put on her cake. I told her I was going to decorate it for her. She said she wanted "A picture if me with flowers, a butterfly, and a dragonfly, but no bees because they sting me". That afternoon we sat down to color and she instructed me on what she wanted me to draw. "Put me right here Mommy, Put the butterfly here, Make the flower this color" and so on. After we were done coloring she looked at the picture and said "That is what I want you to put on my cake" So I did.



Jasmyn & her cake.

Then the kids smeared cake all over themselves.... okay maybe just Trinity did that!
Well and Mason too!
After we ate cake and got cleaned up I put the kids in their swim suits (WITH sunscreen) and then walked over t9 the splash pad to play in the water. Micah amd Trinity didn't really like it very much so they kinda watched from the comfort of the shade!
Emily and Micah

When the kids got cold they came back and got dried off and then played with Aunt Terrie. She was a jungle gym for a while. Trinity was a BIT jealous of her holding the other kids!


Tim playing with Kaleb

Grandma & Future Eskimo kissing!

Future and Grandma loving on each other!

Micah. He is getting more and more mobile everyday!

And the Princess for the day.....

Our Beautiful daughter

Miss. Jasmyn Kathleen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she had a wonderful day. Can't wait to come up there and visit fr the party!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Jasmyn, I hope your Mommy reads this message that's just for you....on her blog! You look soooo cute in your pink swim suit, and your cake that you colored is beautiful just like you! We love you--Sierra, Keagan, Rowan, Sara and Gerry