May 19, 2009

20 week Belly pics


Yup 20 weeks. Seems to be when I POP! I have looked back at my previous pregnancy belly pictures and it seems that once I hit 20 weeks my belly just POPS out and there is no denying that I am "with child"! LOL!

As you may have noticed over on the right side bar ------> there are belly pictures starting at 14 weeks going through 20 weeks (well every other week). These will stay there so you can compare as my pregnancy progresses!

Tomorrow is my next midwife appointment. I will update with all the information after my appointment!

Life is good for us here! We are so excited to be getting closer to summer. Only a few more weeks of school! Also for the summer it is looking like I will be doing daycare for my nephew Future. Our summer should be fun filled and super busy! We are already planning some camping trips, a garage sale, trips to Silverwood Theme Park, Swimming at Grandma's pool, and plenty of backyard fun in the sun! Now if I -in my pregnant state- can just keep up with the kids we should be good!

No comments: