May 5, 2009

Pregnancy update 4 Belly Pics

I figured I should start posting my belly pictures. I have been taking them for a while but just recently began to feel like there is a difference to what I looked like before I got pregnant! So here is my belly pictures starting at 12weeks going forward to 18 weeks.

12 weeks pregnant
14 weeks pregnant
16weeks pregnant 18 weeks pregnant
Maybe not a huge change but enough that my jean don't fit anymore and my shirts seem to be a bit short. So I did have to dig out my maternity clothes to find something that fits and looks better. Ugh. I H-A-T-E Maternity clothes. But when you can't breath anymore in your regular jeans.... somethings gotta change! Anyway, I hope you enjoy seeing how my pregnant belly is growing! Stay tuned... pretty soon I will need my own zip code! LOL!

No comments: