October 5, 2008

Babysitters Homecoming

I have been blessed with some really great babysitters. It started with Roselyn, she lives across the street from me. She started watching Kaleb & Jasmyn while I was pregnant with Mason. Roselyn watched the kids so I could go to my midwife appointments and my physical therapy sessions. Not to mention she helped me do grocery shopping, bathing the kids, and anything else I needed when I was close to my due date and couldn't move around the same. My children just love Roselyn. As our family grew with the birth of Mason and Future coming to live with us, we needed a team of sitters when I had to leave all 4 kids with Roselyn. She introduced me to her friends Katie H. and Shadea (pronounced Sha-day-a). Katie H and Shadea started to watch the kids and build a relationship with the kids as well. All 3 girls would stop in and say hi whenever they could and soon they built a friendship with me as well. This past summer when Roselyn, Katie H, and Shadea were unavailable Roselyn reintroduced me to Katie P. I had met her previously but she had never babysat for us. Once she started coming to help with the kids our relationship with her grew and she has become like one of our family. She has spent family holidays with us and many family dinners, events, etc... I just love all my girls! I am so blessed to have these young ladies to help me with the kids. They are a lifesaver and a godsend when I need them most. And it is even cooler that they are all friends and work well together. I know I can count on them to take good care of my kids working together or by themselves.

Last weekend was their high school Homecoming dance. Katie P got ready at my house and then went over to Roselyn's when the rest of the girls got there to help do their makeup and get everyone else ready. I got to do Katie P's hair in hot rollers and help her get dressed etc... It was very fun. Once everyone was ready the girls came outside and I got a few pictures of the whole group before they went to the dance.

Here is all 4 girls. L to R: Roselyn, Katie H, Shadea, & Katie P.

Roselyn
Katie P
Katie H
Shadea
Katie H and Shadea
Roselyn & Shadea
Roselyn & Katie P

Roselyn & Katie H
They all look absolutely beautiful! And from what I hear they all had a great time at the dance!


No comments: