October 5, 2008

Tea Party for Terrie

My Aunt Terrie celebrated a birthday on Sept 29th. I have no idea how old she is because I didn't ask! She just so happened to be hanging out with my Mom at her house on the 30th with her granddaughter Trinity. My Mom invited the kids and I over for a Tea Party to celebrate Terrie's birthday. This was Trinity and Terrie's first Tea Party. My children have done lots of tea parties with Grandma, so they knew just what to do to show Terrie and Trinity the ropes. First on the menu was of course Tea. Tea for the adults and milk for the kids. No Tea Party is complete without something sweet. I made mini cupcakes and a mini Heart cake for Terrie. She loves hearts. Red is her favorite color.



Terrie & Trinity blowing out the candle

We also had cookies, grapes, and bear shaped cakes.








My kids really enjoyed the time spent with Grandma and Aunt Terrie. I hope this Tea Party is followed by many more to come! Happy Birthday Terrie. We love you!

1 comment:

mary said...

we had a great time at the tea party