January 16, 2009

Birth Stories!

I have been meaning to post my birth stories on my blog for sometime. I am part of online communities and often someone will ask me about my birth experiences. I, like most women, LOVE retelling the stories. I especially like retelling the stories because all 3 of my births are so different from each other. Kaleb birth was induced, fully medicated and in the hospital managed. Jasmyn's birth was low intervention, no pain meds, but in the hospital. Mason's birth was No intervention, home water birth. So the stories are very different and I am very proud of each one of them.

So I will start with Kaleb's birth story and then add Jasmyn and Mason's. I am hoping that one day soon I will be able to add a birth story for baby #4, if I can ever get pregnant! Stay tuned!

No comments: