January 24, 2009

January Crystal update!

I just received this email from Crystal:

***************************************

I did it!!!‏
From: Crystal Baumgartner
Sent: Sat 1/24/09 5:53 AM

I did it today.... I walked 12 steps today and did a car transfer so I can get in and out of the car YIPPEEEE! i WAS WOBBLY at first but by the end I was getting more normal looking steps. My therapist said she thinks I will be walking with a walker by next Friday. So we will see. I hope so. Things are going good here. I get to come home Feb 13 as of right now unless they change the date as my progress gets better. So maybe I will come home early. So I will let ya know how I am doing with these update. Love ya all
Crystal

*********************************************

I am over the moon excited for her! She has come along way since December 8th when all this happened! She has gone from ~ we are not sure she is gonna make it~ all the way to ~ I get to come home Feb 13 ~ How completely incredible!!!!!

Thanks for all your prayers! They were heard and answered!

No comments: