January 30, 2009

Another Update From Crystal!!!!!!!

I just recieved this email from Crystal today:


Walking update‏
From: Crystal Baumgartner

Sent: Fri 1/30/09 7:37 PM

I walked 180 feet today and 2 weeks from today I get to go home. I am sooo ready to be home. Will be different tho but not in a bad way. My medical finally went thru so I am happy to not have to worry about all the medical bills. I will be doing outpatient therapy once I get home so that is good. We will continue to work on my walking daily. We are hoping by the time I go home my walking will be good enough that maybe I can walk as far as getting in my door :). I will be in a wheelchair they say for a while but with therapy I may get to walk with a walker all the time. I am hoping that I will eventually walk by myself without any help but not sure on that either. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Crystal


Fantastic Girl! We are so very proud of you!!!! Keep it up Sweetie!

No comments: