January 1, 2009

Crystal Update

Crystal is now in the Rehab facility close to our house! Yay! Tim has gone up to see her this week. I have not gotten a chance to since I have been working and Future has been staying with us since the 19th. Child Care gets tricky when Future is here just because only Tim and I can care for him.

Anyway, Crystal is starting her rehabilitation. It sounds like she is on a strict schedule of therapy and rest. I am sure the sessions will be painful both physically and emotionally. She will need encouragement and support as she journeys towards her healing. If any of you want to write to her or call her, please email me and I will give out her address and phone number.

Thank you for your prayers for Crystal and her family! Please continue them!!!!!

No comments: