April 3, 2008

Comments!

I love to hear your comments. I would love to log onto my blog and see that someone is reading it besides me! LOL! It takes literally 1 minutes to post a comment saying that you read it or loves it, hated it or whatever. I promise to not censor your words and am trying really hard not to censor mine.

The nature of Blogging is to share what is on your mind and what you are thinking about. So to that end I am going to try to blog and write about what I feel think or see without breaking any confidentiality's that I may be bound by.

I am trusting my readers to respect my vulnerabilities and raw emotions as just that. I am trusting my reader know me or would like to know me better. And what better way to know who I am than by reading about what is important to me?

So to that same end.... I would appreciate your comments that are uncensored and full of who YOU are. Speak your mind. I will respect it!

No comments: