April 9, 2008

Just Laugh.... It's funny!

So this past weekend I was invited to a "Passions" party. For those of you that have never attended a "Passions" Party it is similar to a Tupperware party, well.... um except that the plastic ware they offer is not for storing leftovers! Our "Passions" salesperson was named Sabrina. She showed us a HUGE variety of Lotions, potions and toys that would enhance our love lives. Things to use privately or in conjunction with a partner. LOL! It was pretty fun to sit in a room full of ladies, drink mimosas, eat snacks, and talk about enhancing our sex lives. I have to admit it was liberating and empowering to discuss sex and pleasure in that forum. I enjoyed myself and even bought a little sumptin' sumptin' for Tim & I! LOL!


Tonight Tim & I were hanging out and he was checking his email. He started laughing about something and sent me the picture. In light of my recent party and purchase the photo was quite funny. Here it is:

Sorry Kittens, But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

No comments: