April 4, 2008

House of the sickies!

Good grief! I don't think I will ever get everyone healthy!

Last night Tim came down with a nasty cold with an intestinal issue as well. He took Nyquil and went to bed. Only for us both to be woken up by Kaleb throwing up/dry heaving. Mason is running a fever again. He just finished Antibiotics for an ear infection a few days ago. I think he is probably getting the pukie flu like Kaleb. Both Kaleb & Mason has diarrhea. I am still coughing and hacking with my left over cold.

Jasmyn & Future are the only ones that are semi healthy. But even Jasmyn still has a runny nose from last weeks cold. I wonder where Future got such a wonderful immune system?

So if you are the praying type, we sure would appreciate some prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hun there is a NASTY bout of GI stuff going around here as well. It has wiped out most everybody I work with including residents. The Health Dept actually came in and quarantined the building! Scary stuff I hope you all get well fast and remember to say hydrated!! Love reading the updates.