April 7, 2008

Sneaky friend!

Ok Megan Iam gonna call you out! LOL! I had no idea you had a blog untilI saw your comment on my blog. You Sneaky sneaky girl! And of course it is FABULOUS just like everything you do! I am however bummed that I could not leave a comment on your site. But that is ok.

Anyway, all my readers, you should take a look at Megan's Blog at http://mysoulreflections.blogspot.com/ and also her photography website (lots of pics of my kids and Sara's kids on there ) http://www.soulreflections.us/welcome.html. Megan is widely talented and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Take a look! You won't regret it!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my.....can you see me blushing??? Thanks for the "honorable mention". My blog is really nothing exciting. I started it at the probing of a friend of mine at the office. She's always telling me I should start a travel and photo blog.......so there it is! Trust me, my life is nothing anyone would want to read about. Unless of course you have insomnia!
Love ya!
MO

Jennifer said...

Ha. You are so talented. ANd I agree with your friend at work. A travel and photo blog is a fabulous idea. That way I can live vicariously through you! I would love to be able to travel on a whim and take pictures as well as you do. Ok I do have to be honest and say I would love to FLY to a destinantion and take some photos.... you know me.... I HATE car travleing! I would miss all the pretty scenery anyway cause I would be ASLEEP! Tim drives, I sleep! But I can still pretend that I would like to drive and take pictures, right?!?!?! Either way, keep blogging. You have alot to share if you only would! LOL!