August 24, 2008

The Bray Luau!

I know that a few of my readers have mentioned that you would like to see the pictures from the Luau. I will try to share just a few. In reality there are so many good ones that I am having trouble keeping it down to just a few. So hopefully I won't overload you! LOL! Ok I Know I probably will. But I hope you enjoy the pictures!

So we will start with the decorations. Cause what's a luau without a bungalow, Surf Boards, Flowers and a bamboo hut????

So this is what the back yard looked like. We put Bamboo looking stuff on house and then strung lots of paper flowers around. Some of the flowers I made, some I bought.

Then we had the "Bray Bungalow"

The whole back of the house.


Surf Board leaning up against the Bamboo Hut

We were very blessed to have lots of family and friends come join us for the celebration! I think we had 12 children at the party plus all the parents. It was very fun and we felt the love from all our guests really getting into the spirit of the party and our celebration of the Bray Family Birthdays.
This is Isabella. She is trying to get warm after swimming in the kiddie pool.
Her parents are Mindy and Karl
Mindy & KarlMy Mom with Future, Jasmyn and Mason at her side!
The kids played in the pool for most of the afternoon.
L to R: Melody, Hanna, Duncan & Kaleb (his back anyway)
L to R: Hanna, Melody, Future, Kaleb, Sierra, Mason & Jasmyn
My friends Sarah and Sara. Not the greatest picture. They were behind the camera for most of the day so I only got a few photos on them.
Roselyn Isn't she beautiful?!?!

Katie Gorgeous. Simply Gorgeous.
Gerry & Rowan

Keagan

Future and Sierra

Our Friends from the west side of Washington, Stephanie and Mark drove over to attend the party. We are so blessed to have them as friends and feel so fortunate that they drove 5 hrs just to attend our celebration! Thanks Stephanie, Mark, Duncan & Sophie!
I somehow failed to get a family picture of them. In fact the only pictures I have of Duncan are of him in the pool. He spent most of the day in there. But here is the rest of the family!

Mark

Sophie & Stephanie


We also feel very blessed to have our Nephew Future with us to celebrate. The kiddos had so much fun playing together. He looks happy, huh?!?! LOL!
Tim's sister Crystal and her family drove about 1 1/2 hrs to attend. We are very glad to see them and feel blessed that they were able to spend the day with us.

Crystal and Melody


Hanna

Melody lounging with Mason.
Tim & Mason

And what is a party without CAKE!!!!
Here is our Birthday cake.


Lighting the candles
Jasmyn, Jen, Tim & Mason blow out the candles!
And we ended the day with a group photo of our kiddos!

Fun was had by all! I am already starting to brainstorm next years party! I hope you all plan on attending! See ya next year!!!!

No comments: