August 30, 2008

WOW!!!! So proud of myself!!!

I will spare myself the actual starting numbers..... but I will share my progress!!!!!!!

Since June 9, 2008 to August 29, 2008 (81 days) I have Lost:

14 pounds
Which resulted in an inches loss of:
10 inches
Those inches came off as follows....
1 inch off each upper arm
1 inch off my bust
2 1/2 inches off my waist
2 1/2 inches off my hips
1 inch off each thigh
And I reduced my BMI by:
2.3%
I was beginning to wonder why my pants are too big and my bras don't fit quite right!
Hooray for me!!!! This revelation has given me motivation to keep moving forward for my health!!!!
Anyway, thought I would share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO Way to go girl!! I know i have lost almost 15 lbs since I started working again. Boy isn't that a nice feeling to have clothes to big lol. I am so proud of ya!! Keep up the good work!!

Megan said...

HURRAY FOR YOU!!!! That is definitely something to be proud of! You've inspired me to "get back on the wagon". That's a marvelous feat! I know how hard it is to take care of your body when your life is busy. Congratulations on your improved health!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!
Love ya!