August 1, 2008

Jen Turns 33!

Yup. I just celebrated the 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday! LOL!

Sorry there are no pictures. No party. No fuss. I am the party planner in my house. I make sure that all the rest of the family enjoys their birthdays. But when mine rolls around... I guess I am partied out. I really don't want to plan another party or decorate my own birthday cake. Instead we just kinda skip over it. Tim did make me a steak dinner on the 21st (his day off, even though my actual birthday was the 22nd). I did end up getting Katie to babysit and going out with Sarah & Sara on my actual birthday. We went to a Mexican place to eat dinner and drank 2 pitchers of margaritas. We ended up staying until closing and then walking around downtown for a while before we drove home! LOL! But it was a fun night. We talked and talked about our lives and caught up with each other. Nothing fancy, just 3 girls hanging out!

I have decided that next year I will do the same. Nothing fancy, just girls hanging out. I had high hopes that Tim would do something special for me. But as he expressed to me he is "not a planner". Well that is the truth! LOL!

No comments: