August 24, 2008

Mom has a birthday

I won't reveal the secret of her age. A Lady never tells and a gentleman never asks! LOL! Anyway, she had a birthday on August 10th. We didn't celebrate until the 11th and then we combined Dave's birthday in with hers since he wasn't here in June when his birthday was. I will tell you that Dave turned 35. He likes to think that he is only 30, but since I am 33 and he is 2 years OLDER than me, that makes him the big 35!
For the festivities we all went swimming in the pool at Mom's house. Here are a few pictures of the kids, Tim, Dave and my Mom hanging out in the pool.


Mason Loves to float on his back and kick his feet.
The whole family, except me (hey someone had to take the picture)

Dave. He is such a super star!
After swimming we went up and made dinner. We ate outside on the deck. It was fun. The food was good and the company was great!
After dinner we had Cake and ice cream. I decorated a cake for them. I am starting to really like creating cakes for birthdays. It is fun and lets me be creative. Beside the fact that if it I hate the way it turns out, it still tastes DELICIOUS. No one ever complains about cake! It is a win win even if my decorating looks like a child with a big crayon drew it!
So this cake is a picture of the 4 kids. Kaleb Future Jasmyn & Mason. Dave & Mom both thought the cake was very sweet!

Happy Birthday Mom and Dave. We love you and wish you many more happy birthdays to come!

No comments: