August 16, 2008

So Very Bummed

Yes another cycle has gone by and NO I am not yet pregnant. And it is NOT from lack of trying! AWWWWWW I HATE PCOS!

And it just doesn't make sense. My chart is PERFECT. Perfect temperature shift, perfect CP, Perfect CM Pattern, Perfect timing. But I am still spotting. I am sure that my period will be arriving in full force tomorrow.

I have done a limited amount of research and found out that women with PCOS can have perfect charts and still not actually have a follicle mature enough to Ovulate. So it looks like I will be going back to the Dr. in the next few weeks to see what they say.

I was just so sure that this cycle was IT. I was so sure that we would be announcing wonderful news on here.

I am SO VERY BUMMED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well dear ya know the saying it is always fun trying lol Keep it up! Good luck and I hope ya get good news soon!!