May 29, 2008

First Haircuts

After Jasmyn's self haircut, I needed to find someone to cut her hair and even it up. Because she has naturally curly hair I wanted to take her to someone who knew how to care for curls. My friend Sarah has curly hair and only trusts our old high school friend Kristi to cut or color her naturally curly hair. I called Kristi as soon as I could after discovering Jasmyn's hair and made an appointment! So here are a few pictures documenting Jasmyn's 1st Haircut and style! Jasmyn did great. She just sat there on the chair with a half pouty lip and waited for Kristi to be done. She even allowed Kristie to blow her hair dry and style it!
I guess if it has to be a short hair cut at least she looks cute in it!
Here is a picture of her the next day after I styled it. She looks cute. I wish her hair was still long, but she still looks like a cute little girl and she still has her curls! For about 2 months now Tim has been bugging me to cut Mason's hair. It was getting a bit long in the back and covering his ears. I was hesitant because I did not want to just buzz cut it like I do Kaleb's. Kaleb's hair is much thicker and darker, so even with a fresh buzz cut he still looks like a healthy little boy. I was honestly afraid that if I just buzzed Mason's hair that he would look bald or like a child receiving cancer treatments. LOL!

After Kristi and Jasmyn did so well getting Jasmyn's hair cut, Tim & I figured we should at least give Mason a try. I wasn't gonna force him to do it, but I figured we could at least try. Much to our delight he sat very still in my lap and did not cry at all! Even Kristi was impressed! Here are a few pictures of Mason and I getting his 1st hair cut!

He even got brave enough to stand and let her do the back! Such a Big Boy!

Handsome boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute, Kristy says the pic's are no problem.