May 21, 2008

Jasmyn

Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she lovely? Yeah, I think so too! She has the most gorgeous eyes and smile and cheeks and button nose and beautiful curly hair! Not to mention she has a sweet personality that is the perfect blend between confidence and shyness. Defiant and obedient. Silly and serious! I love her so much!!!!

Her hair has been a source of struggle for me. I have not had curly hair other than perms in my whole life. And those of you with curly hair know that caring for curls is very different than caring for straight hair. But through trial and error I have found that one thing is the best weapon in her arsenal..... WATER. I seriously just spray her hair with a water, maybe a splash of detangler, comb it out, throw a pony tail holder in it and scrunch the rest. Perfect curls every time. And when it rains or is humid, her hair looks it's best. *sigh* I wish mine was that easy. LOL!

The only thing that does cause problems is that her hair sometimes gets frizzy. But I am guessing some mousse or gel would cut that problem out completely. Anyone with curly hair have some tips that makes hair not frizzy but also NOT crunchy or wet looking? But her hair is gorgeous, right?!!!?!?!?!?!? I am only a bit biased.

Jasmyn also LOVES to play dress-up. She has a variety of dress up clothes from Ballet Tu Tus to Long Princess dresses. She always find interesting combinations to put together. Here are a few pictures of some of her outfits! I personally love the bunny ears, with the tutu and the animal print leggings! It kinda reminds me of something Dyani or Brook would wear at the same age.

Future also loves to play dress up. He especially likes to help Jasmyn pick out her clothes! He often helps her dress up as a "princess" so he can "marry her". Very cute! So here is Jasmyn as a Bride and her Outfit coordinator, Future.

No comments: