May 13, 2008

Kaleb & the Poppers!

There are lots of things that Kaleb has done in his childhood that I have documented in film, video, and his baby book. Some of it is expected like his first steps, first solids, first tooth. And some of it is unexpected. The following pictures are definitely UNEXPECTED. These pictures are the ones that you bust out and show to his finance' or to his friends when he is 15 and acting like like he is the boss. You know... the ones that your kids will kill you for taking!!!!!! Or at least resent you alot. But I figure after a horrible induction and 16 hours of labor.... he has it coming! hahahaha
So last week I was on the phone ALOT. I was trying to get things ready for Future's B-day party, moving in with his new foster family, court and the like. When I am on the phone the kids know they have to do something quiet like read a book, play their Leapsters, play quietly in their rooms or in the playroom. Generally they do this with only a few reminder yells that "I am on the phone go play quietly". LOL! After I got off the phone I checked on Mason. Check Check he was playing in the sandbox outside. Jasmyn, check she is on the swing, Check Check Check, Future is pushing Jasmyn in the swing. OK so WHERE IS KALEB?!?!?! I yell, "Kaleb where are you?" I hear nothing. So I go back inside. "Kaleb where are you?". I hear "I am playing with poppers in here". I walk down the hall towards his voice. What I see is unexpected.....
Yup. That's right....Poppers. hahaha. Probably not what you thought, right? He unloaded the tote of "poppers" and unwrapped them and then pulled the strings to make them "pop". I think he thought they looked like those poppers at New years eve with the confetti inside. Yeah.... not quite confetti inside these "poppers". LOL!
He looked so pleased with himself.
I have to say that THIS is my favorite picture. What an AWESOME blackmail picture. "Oh Kaleb you don't want to make curfew? OK, invite your girlfriend over, I have some GREAT pictures to show her" Bwah HA HA HA HA!
And now I need more Poppers... er I mean Tampons! I will never be able to write Tampons on a grocery list ever again without thinking of "poppers!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

OMG!!! THIS IS A CLASSIC!!!! Don't lose it! It will come in handy about 10 years from now! :)
Love ya!
MO