May 1, 2008

I guess the Laundry CAN'T wait...

Yeah it is never a good idea to have 3 sick kids and 1 sick adult and no clean towels, sheets, blankets, washcloths, or rags. So I have accomplished a few loads of laundry. I made the kids help. I told them that since everyone is sick that NO BODY gets a "pass" today and that we all have to work together. They did not like it, but they did clean their playroom and put their laundry away.

Jasmyn hasn't throw up since last night around 3am. Mason threw up this morning around 8 but has been fine since. Kaleb is now onto the diarrhea stage of the bug and has had a few bouts of that. Yuck! And ya'll don't even want to hear about where I am at in the cycle of the bug!

So this morning as I was caring for Mason and cleaning him up (again) Kaleb and Future decided to help themselves to breakfast. They could reach the bowls, cereal, and milk. But then they got thirsty. The couldn't reach the glasses, but could reach the curly Q straws. So I come into the kitchen and see Future and Kaleb giggling around the full gallon of milk. 2 curly Q straw sticking out of the top. Boys drinking milk straight from the jug. oy vey. So now we are out of milk. And I wonder why we all get sick.... with that kind of germ sharing... yay it is NO wonder!

Awww reinforcements are on the way! I just got a call from Tim and he will be home by 6ish. Only 7 more hours to go until he gets here. So if I throw a nap in there and lunch and a snack, it will almost be dinner time and he will be home! Thank God. I need Tim's help... I am almost out of laundry soap!

No comments: