June 17, 2008

1950's Theme Party


We threw Clare and Rowan a birthday party this weekend. When I say "We" I mean Sara (Clare's Daughter and Rowan's Mom), Sarah (friend of all of us) and myself. We wanted it to be a special party for Clare and Rowan since I don't think in all the years that I have know Clare have we ever made a big hoopla out of her birthday. But turning 60 was a huge milestone and we had to make a big deal out of it. And how cool is it that she shared her party with her grandson Rowan who is turning 1!!!!!

Here are the guests of honor, Clare & Rowan.

Here is a group shot of us girls.
L to R: Joanne (Clare's sister), Sara, Me, Sarah, and Clare

Clare & Rowan blowing out candles on birthday cakes

Rowan & his cake face
Sarah, doesn't she look cute!
Sara and Gerry.
He wanted to wear a poodle skirt for some strange reason.
Sara, isn't she beautiful?!?!

Sierra and Kaleb dancing.
Tim & I
Jasmyn in front of the giant soda fountain
Here are some pictures of the decorations we did for the party



No comments: