June 15, 2008

Last Day of Preschool

This is posting kinda late. Their last day of school was May 29th, but I just uploaded those pictures from my camera. I thought I would share a few of the pictures with all of you.

Kaleb shaking Teacher R's hand and getting his "Diploma" from Preschool!
Kaleb and his "Diploma"
Kaleb & his teachers Julie, Rozelle, and Marion
Jasmyn & Future's Preschool class with the regular volunteers pictured as well. Pictured are 2 Mom's, the Classroom " Grandma" , our school social worker, 3 teachers, one of the teachers daughter, and the of course the kids, with some younger siblings in the picture as well. This group of staff and volunteers and younger sibs made this classroom of preschoolers the funnest group I have ever been honored to be part of.
Future and Jasmyn's class teachers. In the back holding Jasmyn is Carole, L to R: Melissa, Casey (holding Mason), Becky (Soc. Worker) holding Future.
Those 4 ladies are the best group of educators I have had the privilege of knowing and trusting with my children. The level of support they offered me and our family during the course of a very stressful year was way beyond the call of duty and way outside the scope of their job descriptions. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful, beautiful, and fantastic group of ladies. Thank you Casey, Melissa, Carole and Becky for supporting and loving our family so much during the year. I am so pleased that we get (at least) one more year with you guys as Jasmyn is a returning 2nd year preschooler! I cannot wait to see what next year brings!

No comments: