June 15, 2008

Kaleb's 2nd lost tooth

Yes he lost another one. And of course it was traumatic for me more so than him. He lost the one next to the one he lost before. It was fine and string until Jasmyn helped loosen it. LOL! I was not at home when this happened but Tim said that Kaleb had a Toy in his mouth and Jasmyn yanked it out of his mouth and then Kaleb said his tooth was loose. About 3 days later it fell out. I think I would be OK with the loosing teeth thing if the teeth were falling out on their own because another tooth is pushing on it. But Trauma to his mouth is NOT how I wanted him to loose his teeth. But regardless of HOW it happened, the Tooth Fairy comes and visits anyway.

The Tooth Fairy left some money in the glass, a crisp 1 dollar bill, a Transformer Car, a letter, and of course lots of Fairy Dust.
Here is Kaleb with his letter.

The letter from the Tooth Fairy says:

Kaleb ~
Thank you for giving me your lost tooth! I will keep it with the other one you gave me. You are doing a great job keeping the sugar bugs off your teeth. I am so glad you brush your teeth everyday to keep them strong and healthy. I will be checking up with your Mom and Dad to be sure you keep up the brushing. And I will visit the next time you lose a tooth!
Love ~
The Tooth Fairy
Kaleb said that Tinkerbell must be "his" tooth fairy because she is the only fairy he knows that has fairy dust!


No comments: