June 2, 2008

Prayer request

I just got off the phone with my cousin Brent. He and his wife Emily are pregnant with their 2nd child. I think they are about 20-22 wks along in their pregnancy. They recently had an ultrasound and when they went to the DR. today s/he discussed the results of the ultrasound. I don't know all the details, but what I do know is that the Dr was concerned about a finding on the ultrasound with the baby. They will be watching the condition over the next few weeks via another ultrasound before deciding if further testing is necessary for a definitive diagnosis.

I am praying and asking you to pray, that the condition goes away on it's own and that their little baby girl is born healthy and happy.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my cousin Brent and his wife and child.

No comments: