June 17, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance!!!!!

Wow..... My cycle from Hell finally ended! The Provera worked! I started my period this morning! I am so freakin happy! I never thought I would be thrilled with getting my period as much as I am today! So much so that I called Tim into the bathroom and showed him my toilet paper! (He was not as thrilled as I am! Disgusted describes his reaction!) I did a happy dance in the hall as I was dusting off my box of tampons!

I also started the Metformin today. I am supposed to take it the same time every day. I choose to take it after breakfast since I have to take it with food. We will see how my body reacts. I may need to move my dose time around a bit if things don't go well. I am really just hoping that I won't have side effects at all. I am also hoping for a light period. But after 99 days of no bleeding, I doubt I will get that lucky!

I will keep you all posted!

No comments: